October 5, 2010

3x3 note cards


I am so energized lately! I LOVE, love, love this time of year! Could it be because my birthday is right around the corner?!? Or maybe it's the cider and crunchy apples covered in caramel...
I have been playing around with a new stamp set I found @ Michaels and 
decided on making cute little note cards.
See, aren't they cute! I like them a latte!! He he he...and I don't even drink coffee! These are 3x3 folded note cards and the tutorial can be found on an earlier post.
I used black ink for the image and copic markers for the colored areas. I used brown, blue and the lightest shade of gray for the cup "shadow".

Super simple to do, really. I will be selling these as a set of 5 on my ETSY store.  They will be packaged in a glassine envelope and a yard of string will be included! I think these would be perfect as a gift! Or imagine a coffee gift certificate with this hand stamped tag on the outside. Just use a hole punch and tie the card to your package using the included string! Very cute, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...