September 29, 2010

Christmas notecards


I have been very busy lately. Crafting, cross country and soccer games have my days full! But, I wouldn't have it any other way! Here are some folded 3x3 notecards I stamped. Use a 12x12 sheet of cardstock and cut it in half ( at the 6" mark.) You end up with 2 sheets 6x12 inches long. Simply cut 3" strips and fold those in half for the notecards. The cards measure 3x6 when opened.
The cardstock is Bazzill smoothie and the sentiment is a PTI stamp. The dove stamp is from the $1 bin at Michaels, ditto for the ink. You can't tell in the pics but I also applied glitter to the doves.
The sparkles do not show up, it just looks like dirt!!! Could be at my house...
Here is a pic of my batch on the dining room table competing for space with a bunch of Legos.
Legos are great UNTIL you accidently step on one! OUCH! We must own a few hundred pounds of them, plus Nerf guns, matchbox cars and dirt!!! Back to crafting...
I will also be selling these at my upcoming fairs. I will package them in glassine bags with a stamped tag. Perfect for little gifts, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...