October 25, 2010

For the coffee lovers!


Happy Monday, my fellow crafters, followers, friends and family! Cute stuff on the way!! 

Last day for business stuff: Here are my 3 best tips for a good show!
  1. Always bring enough merchandise! I try to make a dozen of everything I bring...
  2. Make sure EVERYTHING is priced or signs are posted all over the place! Nothing worse than trying to answer 3 people with different items and costs...
  3. Have enough change! Most people shop with $20 bills but there are some who come to shows with $50s.
I will update the show season as it goes along! 


OK, I almost always shop in bulk for my supplies. The items are normally cheaper BUT my house is bursting with them...But in my defense, I have dabbled in many of crafts. I have florals, wood and now paper crafting stuff! I am trying to lighten the load by using up some of them! 
I did the tea bag stocking stuffers last week and I felt I needed something for those coffee drinkers! I do not drink coffee, I don't like the smell of it...weird, I know! 

This nifty gift idea holds 2 flavored ground coffee pouches. The snowflakes are chipboard and painted with acrylic paints. The paper came from a Christmas stack at JoAnns and the large brown button is one of MY hand dyed beauties!
The button used to be pale yellow!! I used glitter to make the largest snowflake sparkle.
The sentiment was from a CTMH stamp set. The frame is a PTI stamp and has a matching die! I have also made some up as kits and packaged them, without the coffee of course, to sell at my upcoming fairs.
I am going to change the sentiment stamp and papers and fill these with candy! Imagine this with Halloween papers, chipboard pumpkins, and filled with candy corn!! OR Christmas papers and filled with candy cane sticks! AND since I bought a CASE of these acrylic boxes I will have plenty to work with! These will go up on my ETSY store soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...