February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Card


Good Evening Friends,
We are getting crazy weather here!
It was raining and believe it or not...
we had thunder AND lightning!
In the middle of winter!
CRAZY

Here is a B-day card I made last night when I got
bored with the Oscars.
Yawn..It was kinda boring, admit it!


The papers are from Studio 8, but they have since
gone out of business.
OOOHHHH, can you believe I am actually
using papers from a long gone company!
I really liked them..so sad



Here is a close-up of the sentiment stamp from PTI.
It does look better in person, not so close.
Next we have the cute ribbon tab. I just love this ribbon!!


I actually bought the twine at the Dollar store!
Yippee!
Enjoy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...