February 23, 2011

2 Story Garage!!


Happy Hump day!
I just love Wednesdays! Always have!

This past weekend, the hubby and I drove to see
#1 son run at an indoor track meet.
Along the 3 hour drive I saw the cutest one
car garage/shed for sale!

(We actually have 2 garages.)
A newer 2.5 car garage which is full of cars and other crap.
And an old one car garage built from huge bricks.
It is in really bad shape. Just good for storing more crap!
Actually, we have a lot of our halloween decor in there.

Anyhow, the hubby said we can't tear that one down and
rebuild a new one UNTIL we can find a one car
garage with a high pitch roof to match the rest of
the house and other garage. YIPPEE!

I made him pull over and we went inside.
It is just perfect! It comes as a kit and they
assemble it on site!
Here is a video of my dream garage/shed.



Now, my plan all along is to take over that new
garage/shed for myself!!
I will call it "Craftopia" or maybe "Scrap-gra La"!
Seriously, I would take all my crafts, paints, wood, etc. and
cram it all in to that place. Then it wouldn't spill over
into the living areas of the house....

Oh to dream...I need to win the lottery!
P.S. Isn't my hubby handsome?!? I am so lucky!!

P.P.S. This is my first blog video!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...