February 16, 2011

Good to be back...for now


Wow, what a crazy winter so far!
We all survived "snowpocalypse 2011"!
We did lose power and were snowed in for a few days,
BUT it is supposed to be near 60 tomorrow so it will be
gone by the evening. It will also be a
a melting, muddy mess...

I haven't crafted lately, but here's what's new.

1. Big "J" was officially accepted into Med School
2. Nathan turned 20! I can't believe it...
3. Cut 4+" off my hair. It is pretty short now and I am totally diggin' it.
4. I am 80% done with the craft room cleaning.
I have a scrapbooking retreat next month and I am busy getting my inventory ready.
We are one of the vendors and I like to bring a wide variety of goodies from my stash.
I will post pics tomorrow...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...