September 24, 2010

More PUNCH goodies


I have been going punch crazy here at the house! I have combined different brands and sizes to create colorful gift tags. How cute are these? ( And pretty easy to make as well.)
 The stamps are from PTI, and the inks I used are from the dollar bin @ Michaels. 
Here is my assembly line process.
I stamped the images on an 8 1/2 x 11 paper. I didn't measure, just eyeballed it! That's how I craft...I tried to fit 20 images on the page.
I went through my punches and found a Paper Shapers circle punch that was just right!  Turn the punch over, line up the image within the opening and punch away!! It really takes no time at all!
For the scalloped edge, I used a Paper Studio punch (Hobby Lobby brand). The size is 1 7/8. I matched the ink color to the cardstock to make it very easy. Glued the two papers together and punched a small hole with the crop-a-dile and its done! Now for the packaging...more on that later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...