September 15, 2010

Clothespin Clips!


Thank you, April, for your kind comments!

OK, now I jump to a winter project! I plan on selling these at my upcoming craft fairs.
Clothespin crafts are all the rage now, so I jumped on the bandwagon. (Remember the goose craze of the 80's???) The project didn't seem complete until I added the punched tags!
I simply covered both sides of wooden clothespins with strips of paper. (I used white tacky craft glue.) Then I mixy matched some buttons, tied them with strings and adhered them with glue dots. I clipped the clothespins to a larger shipping tag and put them in a clear bag for protection.
Here is a close-up of the buttons and twine I used for the Fall set. I just love the mini leaf punch...
Next, I decorated the outside of the bag with punched images and a stamped tag. I also inked all the edges with brown. I actually ink all my edges with brown or black, 
I just like the antiqued look of it.
I even included a strip of self stick magnet, if you prefer these on the fridge. I think this makes the cutest little gifts! All packaged and ready to give!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...