September 14, 2010

Fall Tags


A local national craft store has their punches 50% off and I, let's just say, bought a few! I made these cute gift tags with the blue Marvy punch. I really love their punches...so easy to use!
For the little pumpkin, I went looking in my font file for some dingbats. (Dingbats are the cute little characters instead of letters...but they are still listed as fonts!) Using Microsoft Word, I made rows of the pumpkins across my cardstock paper. I also changed the font color to orange instead of black. I didn't really measure, I just eyeballed the spacing between...
I cut the cardstock into strips and then started punching out the tags. I used the crop-a-dile for the hole near the top and I inked the edges with brown ink! I didn't center the pumpkin image on the tag because I wanted to leave room for writing...Next, I used cotton string or brown and white bakers twine for the ties. So cute and easy!!
Fall is the perfect time to start the baking season. Wouldn't these look great tied to your homemade taffy apples, spiced muffins, pumpkin bread...Hey, now I'm hungry!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...