December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010!


Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and
Happy Festivus for the rest of us!!

We have all opened presents and now we move onto the feats of strength!
(Wasn't Seinfeld great!)

Seriously though, our bellies are full, and the boys are building Lego cities and having Nerf warfare!
And to think I was never going to buy guns for my boys! Ha. That was before I actually had boys and found out they make guns and knives out of everything...
It is so true...Sticks, rocks and even grilled cheese sandwiches. 
Yep, #2 son actually ate his sandwich in the form of a handgun. Quite creative, no? 

Happy times and great memories!! Enjoy the day and hug your loved ones!

P.S. I have been creating so many paper and ribbon roses...I can't stop...
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...