November 7, 2010

Season's Greetings


Hello my friendlies! Hope you all had a super weekend! 
We woke up to 3-4" of SNOW on the ground. I went to bed at 1:00 AM  and no snow, soooo it was pretty surprising to wake up and find the ground covered in the stuff! 
It had all melted by 3:00 in the afternoon so it is just sloppy outside! 
I need to find the gloves, hats, boots, etc...

Here is another accordion fold album I am working on. The title says it all "Seasons Greetings"

The title was cut using my Cricut! Love that little machine...
This album measures 6" x 18" when opened and uses only 1 sheet of cardstock for the base. 


The pattern papers come from the newest Christmas Stack by DCWV.
I love these papers. AND I love plaid!! I am not really a flowery girl but I love my plaid & stripes.


Each page can hold a 4" x 6" photo. Or sometimes people cut a pic in half so 2 photos 
can fit into that space!
Hey, whatever works for you! The little tag in the corner is attached by a gold brad and can swing side to side. I made the tag using a Marvy punch.


I always use buttons in my scrapbooking and paper crafts. It looks naked without them! 
Well, to me at least.

These make great gifts because everyone has photos! They are easy to mail and can be finished in 10 minutes or less. All you need to do is cut your pics to size then adhere them to the album. That's it. The designing work is done. We found the papers and embellishments, cut it all and assembled it! These are our best sellers, by far!
Enjoy the upcoming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...