November 1, 2010

Happy November!!


Hello, my blogger friends! Happy November! The month of cooler temps and plenty of food. Turkey, stuffing, mashed and sweet potato casserole...yum.

Phew, we almost ran out of candy yesterday! Total disaster if we do...
I think I have a chocolate or maybe sugar headache today...bummer

Onto the crafty stuff!

I made a breast cancer album using the Maya Road T-shirt chipboard book. 
I really like using chipboard, especially the heavyweight kind that Maya Road has!


(We have all been touched by this disease, some of us more personally than others.
Early detection is the best defense, get your mammograms, ladies...)
(OK, no more preaching...)


For this album, I used a variety of pink papers and ribbons and embellishments. I also added in some inspirational quotes to lift the spirit! 

I am not a girlie girl but pink is starting to get on my good side...
Who knows maybe next I will start wearing shoes with heels on them??? Yikes!

Hug your sister, mother, grandmother for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...