June 12, 2010


I thought I would show some of my storage units I use. They are from Hobby Lobby, Michael's and Wal-Mart. I have an entire wall full of them and it reaches nearly 6 feet tall! Way too much I know...I have the papers sorted by theme and by designer, I am not sure why but it works for me. I am not a very organized person but these plastic containers work just great!!

PLUS, you can take along each individual drawer wherever you go because they snap shut! Perfect for retreats...

Here is my shelf right above my work/computer station. Messy perhaps but the name of the game is ORGANIZED CLUTTER; right?!

This metal rack I bought when a LSS went out of business. I keep my newest papers here, so I know what I have bought recently! I wish I had a large studio where I could spread out and have different areas for stamping, die-cutting, paints, etc. To dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...