June 22, 2010

Happy Father's Day card


Ok, I know the day has passed but I thought I would show how easy it is to make 2 cards from one 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of cardstock. I opened a new document in Microsoft word and used the landscape option. I then choose my font, and added two text boxes near the bottom of the page. (I used the ruler to determine about where the middle would be) Type in the text, add drop shadows if desired, then print.

This is what you will have (minus my GUIDELINES) of course! CUT along the solid line, you now have 2 pieces measuring 51/2 " wide X 81/2" tall. FOLD each piece in half  at 41/4"(dashed mark). I folded this particular card so the text is facing the front. I then added the striped paper and embellishments! Hope this explains it! Any questions, just contact me! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...