October 27, 2010

Halloween decor


Hello all,
I can't believe it is almost Halloween! Didn't school just start!?! We are having a terrible wind storm outside...Garbage cans are rolling down the street and I saw an overturned porta-potty! GROSS! I wonder who gets to pick that up?

Here are a few scary pics...We have a haunted yard set up and people walk through it...We have had hundreds of scared "victims"...Some have even turned back and didn't finish the maze. Awesome. 
I love Halloween.
BOOOO!
This is the entrance, if you dare...

Spider webs and skeletons are a must for any haunted home!

Don't you just love the leaves stuck in the webs?

Here we have the crazed butcher, (my father) and the evil witch, ( my mother)!

And of course, some zombies hiding in a corner....Can't tell which ones they are...
Happy Haunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...