November 30, 2011

How does it all stick together?


Hello, I am just relaxing on the couch...
feeling pretty good, actually!

I have a craft show at Munster High this weekend
and I am sure I will hear the same thing-I am always asked
how I stick everything in my albums together.
Not an easy question-for sure!

I use many different adhesives to put together one album.
Here is a list of my favorites:
3-L EZ Runners Find these at Hobby Lobby.
Sometimes
even 50% off!
Glue dots come in lots of sizes .
I use the large, flat dots the most.
For smaller things, the mini dots are great.
To make things "pop" off the page, I
use the dimensional glue dots.
I got the Xyron machine combo one year
for my birthday. These are perfect
for intricate, delicate pieces.
I buy the refills at Micheals
with a 40% off coupon.

For chipboard pieces, this quick drying glue is my favorite!
A little goes a long way!
For larger chipboard albums
I use the old stand by-Mod Podge

I use a foam brush to apply the glue to the chipboard.
Add the paper and smooth with a rubber brayer.

More favorites coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...