April 29, 2011

More Digital Kits!


Hello all,

I have had the worst cold/sinus infection ever!
Who gets sick in the Spring?? Obviously, me...

Onto some crafty goodness...
Since I just stayed on the couch for days,
I had plenty of time to cruise the internet.
I found the greatest site!

Summertime Designs!

You can find the most fantastic digital kits for FREE!
That's right, FREE!
FREE...
Plenty of kits to choose from, too.

As you may know, I am a beginner on using the computer.
(I recently discovered downloading and
actually installing, are different things)
Pathetic, I know.

But I can get creative with these digital kits using Microsoft Word!
Just insert picture from file. If I can do it ,so can YOU!

Now, I also have a few other programs I use for creating digi cuteness.
I sometimes use Memory Mixers, or Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook
Designer. Both are VERY easy to use as well.
Check them out and give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...